- Grilled Portobello10Balsamic marinade topped with caramelized onions and mozzarella
- Mussels Marinara12Cooked in a zesty marinara sauce
- Clams Casino or Oreganata11Stuffed with Italian breadcrumbs or Topped with bacon, pimiento and onion
- She Crab Soup7Rich cream crab meat and sherry
- Calamari Fritti12Lightly breaded and served with a zesty marinara
- Mozzarella and Pomodoro12Fresh mozzarella vine ripe tomatoes, sweet red onion and basil balsamic
- Capri Salad9Mixed greens with artichokes, mushrooms, pepperoncini, olives, red onion, and feta
- Fresh House Salad7Romaine, baby greens, tomato and cucumber
- Sautéed Spinach7
- Steamed Broccoli7
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables7
- Manicotti17Three Italian cheeses wrapped with handmade pasta and fresh tomato sauce
- Penne Positano24Jumbo shrimp sautéed with Portobello mushroom, prosciutto, and asparagus sherry cream sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo con Pollo19Classic Italian pasta dish topped with grilled chicken
- Linguine Vongole19Fresh whole clams sautéed in olive oil, garlic, basil, and white wine
- Lobster Ravioli21With tomato basil cream sauce
- Pasta Primavera16Angel hair pasta tossed with fresh vegetables, olive oil, and garlic
- Spaghetti al Pomodoro16With handmade meatballs
- Piccata26Tender scaloppini sautéed in white wine, capers, and lemon juice
- Asparagus28Veal sautéed with asparagus, mushrooms and white wine, topped with mozzarella cheese
- Caprese27Scaloppini sautéed with white wine, cream, then glazed with parmesan cheese and topped with artichoke hearts
- Marsala26Sautéed veal with prosciutto, mushrooms and Marsala wine
- Parmigiana25Breaded veal cutlet topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Sicilian26Breaded veal topped with tomato sauce, eggplant, and mozzarella cheese
- Fra Diavolo27Fresh shrimp sautéed in a spicy marinara sauce with whole clams over linguine
- Francese27Shrimp dipped in a delicate egg batter sautéed in butter, and served with lemon sauce
- Oreganata21Sautéed with seasoned breadcrumbs in a lemon oregano sauce
- Florentine22Topped with spinach, marinara, and mozzarella
SPECIALE DELA CASA
- Salmon Della Casa27Grilled Atlantic salmon filet with white wine, lemon, garlic and fresh herbs
- Filet al Pepe Nero33Filet of beef with a brandy peppercorn sauce
FAMILY STYLE MENU
FAMILY OF FOUR
Please Select One
- Spaghetti & Meatballs60
- Chicken Marsala with Pasta & Tomato Sauce65
- Served with complimentary large Garden Salad and whole loaf of Italian Bread
- Substitute Caesar Salad add $15
- Let us pair a bottle of red or white wine add $20
- Wednesday: Chicken Parmigiana18Chicken breast breaded in Italian breadcrumbs topped with tomato sauce and melted cheese
- Thursday: Veal Normandy22Scaloppini of veal breaded and topped with a parmigiana cream sauce
- Friday: Spaghetti Putanesca24Shrimp cooked with olive oil garlic olives anchovies’ white wine and plum tomatoes over pasta
- Saturday: Chicken Verona20Sautéed with mushrooms artichoke hearts in a butter garlic white wine sauce
- Sunday: Veal Pizzaiola24Veal cooked with white wine olives roasted peppers and marinara sauce
Now Offering Discounted Wine, Beer, and Cocktails For Take Out!
TAKE OUT WINE DEALS
$25 YOUR PICK
- Rapidan River, Semi Dry Riesling, VAA long fermentation at low temperatures helps to ensure that the delicate, fruity nuances of the Riesling grape is retained in this popular wine. Creamy, full-bodied sensations linger on the tongue, further exposing the stone fruit and floral notes.
- Seven Falls, Chardonnay, WAThis wine opens with fresh, bright, tropical fruit. Pineapple, papaya, apple and melon. Notes of graham cracker, baking spice and slivered almonds. The palate is full of fruit with some sweet vanilla cream and crisp acidity.
- Ava Grace, Chardonnay, CAOur Chardonnay showcases a balanced acidity and bright fruit flavors of white peach, apple and lemon. The smooth finish has rich notes of almonds and vanilla, with a delicate touch of oak.
- Ilauri Tavo, Pinot Grigio, ItalyAn intense bouquet of white fruits, ripe golden apples, and pears compliment the gentle acidity of this wine. A palette of ripe peaches and spice round a well a well-balanced offering.
- Ruffino, Chianti, ItalyThis Italian red wine delivers delicate violet aromas typical of sangiovese wines. Fruity plum and sweet cherry flavors with hints of spice and hazelnut.
- Columbia Crest H3, Red Blend, WAThis red blend is focused and generous, Open textured and inviting, offering cherry, currant, red plum, and raspberry jam flavors.
- While Supplies Last. On Premise Only.
COCKTAILS TO GO
- Limited to 2 to go cocktails per entrée and a maximum of 4 cocktails total per take out order.
- All recipients of delivery orders must be at least 21 years of age.
*Notice: These items offered raw or cooked to your specification. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.