BREAKFAST BITES $3.89
Each meal includes choice of orange juice (110 cal) or milk (80-150 cal)
- Mini malted waffles(610 cal)with bacon
- Eggs(400 cal)with bacon and toast
- Oatmeal(210 cal)
- Fresh Fruit(150-220 cal)and yogurt
- Cereal(220-440 cal)with milk and fresh fruit
EVENING EATS $4.89
Each meal includes a frozen treat (140 cal) and choice of milk (80-150 cal) or soft drink (160-190 cal)
- Grilled Cheese(530 cal)with fresh fruit
- Mac & Cheese(330-410 cal)with veggies
- Chicken Fingers(710 cal)with fries
- Cheeseburger(710 cal)with fries
- Grilled Chicken(160-240 cal)with veggies
- Pizza(440 cal)with fresh fruit
*Kids Eat Free is available for kids age 11 years old and under when ordering in the hotel’s restaurant from the Kid’s Menu and when accompanied by a family member dining from the regular menu. For registered guests only. Limit 4 kids per dining family. Not available for room service or with room rates negotiated for groups of 10 or more rooms, travel industry rates or employee rates. If ordered from your room, the meal price will apply as well as the hotel’s normal charges for room service delivery, gratuity and sales tax.
1,200 to 1,400 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice for children ages 4 to 8 years and 1,400 to 2,000 calories a day for children 9 to 13 years, but calorie needs vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request.
Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.